Scene Worth a Sonnet!

Scene Worth a Sonnet!
(From Bob & Nancy's files)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ten Thousand Dollar Rock !


I found a $100,00 rock. Scoff if you want...just wait till I get it on e-bay and you'll say "Oh, my gosh! She did!" Yeah, as soon as I find that article I read a while back about Bluff being the center of the world - and show the picture of the rock I found there, along with a synopsis of the article, I'll sell that rock and pocket $10,000! No, I'm not going to post the picture of the rock here on my blog..yet; but here's a picture of the center of the world...uh, Bluff.

2 comments:

Donna Black Davis said...

I can't believe you didn't post a picture of the rock after all you wrote about it. Post it. Post it now!!

Joni said...

I thought that Jerusalem was the center of the world. Post your article so I can read it! You have to post the picture, now!