Scene Worth a Sonnet!

Scene Worth a Sonnet!
(From Bob & Nancy's files)

Monday, October 26, 2009

News From San Juan

CRY MANY TEARS:Don and Bud are selling Prairie Dog Town. Don is sooo MEAN. He knew I wanted, in my old (ok older) old age, to live in that darling old shack; ride my beautiful horse around the fence line and gallop over the prairie dog holes with my faithful dog following behind, while I visioned myself as Lady Godiva. Aw, what a loss to me and to the folk of Blanding. They would have had another point of interest to see when they drove "Around the World." I am heart broken. Sob.
.

2 comments:

Joni said...

I can just picture you doing that, too! Except not naked.

Donna Black Davis said...

Oh, you must be happy that they are selling Prairie Dog Town. You hated it, didn't you? I LOVE this photo so much!!! I want it. What's the name? I still expect you to ride your horse around with your faithful dog following. That may be a problem since you don't like dogs! You've done a GREAT job on this blog