We had a fun R.S. party the other night. Everyone was to bring a shoe that had some meaning in their life and tell about it. The decorations were amazing and so were some of the stories. (I brought my tap shoes and told about the tap dance Dawn M. and I did at our class's 50th class reunion)...Another fun part was the quiz I had them answer! The first one right on each question got a pair of flip flops (We used to call them Thongs....whoops can't do tht now!) Want to take the quiz? If you get them ALL right I'll give YOU a prize! Here it is!
1. Who wore Ruby Red Slippers?
2. Who had a mean old met studder and two sisty uglers and a slass glipper which
3. In a nursery rhyme, Who lost a shoe? ….and a rooster crowed? :
4, Who wore out 12 pairs of shoes every night?
5. Some Elves helped a Shoemaker in need. How were they rewarded?
6. A young lady is very angry – What's she is going to do with her BOOTS!?
7. Who had a lot of kids and only fed them broth?
8. Name this story: A MILLER DIED. He left his 1st son his mill, the 2nd
son his mules and the 3rd son The family pet
9: A little boy’s mother is dying. (they’re very poor). He wants to get her a new pair of shoes to meet God. What is the song????
10. Who was Moon tad ar Alza dee? (SPELLED FOR PRONOUNCING)
11. Who had a new pair of shoes made with the heels like hand guns?
12. Words to a song: Now I’m looking for absolution; Forgiveness for the things I do; but before you come to any conclusion…I want you to ____________________
TWO MORE FOR SPECIAL PRIZES!
1. A FAMOUS STORY; RETOLD AND CHANGED BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE, ADAPTED INTO A MOVIE WITH LOTS OF BALLET (Don’s most HATED MOVIE OF ALL TIME)_______________________
2. AND THE LAST ONE! AND MAYBE THE HARDEST. I LOVE IT! WHAT LITTLE BOY WILL POLISH YOU SHOES FOR JUST ONE NICKEL???? ________________________________