Scene Worth a Sonnet!

Scene Worth a Sonnet!
(From Bob & Nancy's files)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Road Trip With Donna and Darryl











Donna and Darryl took us on a great 4-day road trip to check out fall colors in some New England States. We had so much fun. My favorite places was a waterfaull in N.Y. and Walden Pond in Mass. David and Kate are doing well and guess what? Donna "loves living in a city". Well, that is really all she's really known! Provo is more city than Don and I like but he won't move now -- I waited too long and he's too tired!

4 comments:

Shaharac said...

New England is very likely the most beautiful part of the country this time of year, with colors that are crimson, gold, brown, green, silver etc. I love it! I'm so glad you were able to go. I think you shouldn't have problems ever leaving comments on my blog any more, I've changed my settings.
I enjoy yours, and you are such a talented writer, you should add some poetry you've written - I have a few of yours from Heidi. I know what you are capable of! Love you Wannie

Unknown said...

My goodness those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Looks like you had a fabulous road trip. I'm having a fabulous time visiting Oklahoma!

Mariah said...

Beautiful pictures!! You could print those and frame them. What a fun trip!

Cassie Weske said...

Wow... that is sooo pretty!!! I love the pictures! It looks like you guys had fun on your road trip! I'm jelous, I want to take a road trip too!!