Scene Worth a Sonnet!

Scene Worth a Sonnet!
(From Bob & Nancy's files)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 with Joni & Kevin


We spent our Thanksgiving Feast
at Joni and Kevin's this year. There
were nine of us (nothing like last year
with all the family! but nice people all the same!) Donna and family stayed
in DC; Jeanne's family had their "traditional" Thanksgivig with friends; Angie's family and Michelle and James were in Tuscon! Delicious dinner, movies, games and site seeing. We couldn't have had more fun! Joni and Kevin are perfect hosts. Ummmm

3 comments:

Shaharac said...

Wannie - your blog is way more fancy than mine now. I am glad you are in OK. I hope you have a fantastic holiday. I kind of spent the day missing Heidi - or really missed her. I hate the anniversaries that are reminders of times we shared, especially her birthday because we always went to lunch to celebrate both our birthdays, hers today, and mine the 29th. I did go and 'visit' her. I left some fall leaves, and a few other flowers. Hope to see you soon. Drive safely. Hi to everyone there.

Donna said...

Love your new blog look, Momzo! And it's sure fun to read your blogs. Wish you were with us again this year. I know we're not allowed to say this word, but I am BORED!

Shaharac said...

Wannie - here is my blog address, we may go private again soon, but if so, I'll let you know. For now it is familycrist.blogspot.com let me know if that doesn't work.