Scene Worth a Sonnet!

Scene Worth a Sonnet!
(From Bob & Nancy's files)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog succumbs to Facebook

Woe, woe, woe ! I webbed into the net to learn the family news but, woe again, I found BLOG had succumbed to Face Book (ugh). Can we resuscitate BLOG?
I know! I know! I know! I was definitely an accomplice in her demise. My fingers are bloody but…. No! My fingers are arthritic and unused.
I plead guilty by reason of temporary laziness, loss of memory and stupor of thought. I repent and plead for leniency and restoration of your BLOGS.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I understand, mom. Blogs entails more refined writing and requires more thought and organization. Facebook is ALL about instant gratification. That's where we're all at. Sad as it is, we want stuff NOW. That is great for the short term, but we are losing history and style. We've got to find a way to find a balance, right? We get ourselves so busy and worn out and distracted that most of our relationships consist of instant texting. So sad!